Thursday 22 January 2009

Tough Times for Labour

As the economy is on its knees its time to reform our Jobcentres, I read with some sympathy the plight of Cllr. Mike Harrison finding himself on the scrap heap, and hope the political activist communicates the state of the State's employment services to Labours local MP.

Here is what I found a while back at my local Jobcentre, a grisly mix of yobs and recently arrived EC citizens keen to find employment, herded about large security personnel who liked to involve themselves in "customers " business by leaning in toward private conversations.

Still I doubt Ladyman will be that interested himself, as he is already planning for the day his bottoms kicked out of office by Laura Sandys by taking a second job as a salesman.

4 comments:

  1. Bob welcome to Thanet blogging I have added a link to http://thanetonline.blogspot.com/ latest posts on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob, Link going up as I post. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ken just sorted out that sidebar Malarky meself

    ReplyDelete