Monday 26 January 2009

KCC STILL LISTENING TO £50M ICELANDIC TIPSTER


According to Kent on Sunday, Nick Chard, KCC Finance cabinet member, still finds Butlers the financial advisers, who failed to warn KCC about its fifty million pound Icelandic Banks disaster, " very helpful".

Butler's failed to warn Kent County council, of Iceland's banking crisis, so it's surprising that councilor Chard reveals that KCC are still in regular contact with them, " because it is useful to know what credit ratings agencies say" (it seems to me, it would be handy, to know what they're not telling you).

I don't know about you, but had I lost £50.00 on a horse, I'd be inclined to take advice elsewhere, still I am sure that Kent Council, know what they're doing since they're always promoting the fact that they are a four star council, whatever the hell that means.

1 comment: