Monday 19 March 2012

RELAPSE - Rocks stars what are they like


Gawd save us had a bit o f a relapse apparently things got  on top of me, |I went onff on one something about Toffs running the asylum.

Increased meds jumbled up things said nurse
Been drowsy for a day or two, its monday Newspapers     can't seem to get em not easy anyway I got yesterdays  times I coujld     I asked if I could hav the News of the World     just got blanked   never get tired of the sleasy side of fame, always wonder why celebs and that make it so easy for the "News of the Screws"

Rock Stars not paying stamp duty.  What are they like, you expect bankers an that to avoid tax, but rocks stars, I shall see them in a different light next time  we endure all those right on sanctimonious demands to give to charity, I can understand Mick Jagger avoiding tax  last time he paid tax I think Harold Wilson was at no10, but bob geldof poverty campaigner dear oh dear

Still I can forgive Mick Jagger, one of the greats, but Bob one of the greatest.... 

........................and I dont like him or mondays.

More medication nurse?

Oh update News of the World don't exist! pity 


5 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a
    few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    site? My blog is in the
    exact same area of interest as yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you
    provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.

    Thanks a lot!

    My blog; Click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The product, according to the brand, can be applied throughout the day on dry hair if one's hair is medium to very coarse. As far as medical treatment is concerned, it's often suggested to consult your doctor before any further proceeding.
    Generally, these products are more expensive than their watered-down counterparts, but you can find a
    few affordable pure silicone hair products (see
    below).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deciding to buy online can result in a huge cost savings while providing you the best
    options for your hair care needs today. s Therapy Treatment line, which is a lightweight replenishing treatment that protects and maintains
    hair condition. Generally, these products are more expensive than their watered-down counterparts, but you can find a few affordable pure silicone hair products (see below).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hеy there, I thinκ youг webѕіte might be
    having browser compatibility іssueѕ. When
    I loоk at your blog in Chrome, іt lοoks finе but ωhen оpening in Inteгnet Еxplоreг, it
    has ѕome overlаpρing. I just wаnted to giνe
    уou a quick heaԁѕ uρ!
    Οther thеn that, wonԁеrful blog!

    Feel fгeе to surf to my web sitе; how To buy and sell cars at An auction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I desiгe to subѕcгibе for
    this wеbsite to get hottеst upԁates, thеrefoгe where can i do it
    рleaѕe assist.

    Сheсk out my ωebsite; frisco seo

    ReplyDelete